TOPGUARD Security Company legal department offers such services:
1. Due diligence (analysis of the legal registration of business entity):
- Analysis of the constituent documents and any document the decisions of management, local (intra) regulations;
- Analysis of the order of general meetings of members (shareholders), Board of Directors meetings;
- Analysis of contracts, documents with the relationship with third parties, as well as relations within the holding companies and groups of companies;
- Analysis of legal registration of labor relations and workflow;
- Management mechanisms review;
- Validity of the rights check to movable and immovable property;
- Analysis of receivables and payables;
- Analysis of the security of company assets;
- Recommendations for addressing the identified violations, discrepancies between existing legislation and risks.
2. Legal service (single and integrated business entity support):
- Oral and written legal advice;
- Regulatory support;
- Legal support for any kind of transactions;
- Conflict resolution.
3. Legal aid in drafting documents (preparation, analysis, and the current management of legal documentation):
- A full set of documents for registration, reorganization or liquidation of the legal entity of any organizational-legal form, taking into account the specifics of its activities (Charter, Memorandum, protocols, decisions, etc.);
- All types of commercial contracts and accompanying documents;
- Local regulations governing labor relations (labor and collective bargaining agreements, job descriptions, internal regulations, orders and other internal documents);
- Pre-trial documents and judicial courts of general jurisdiction and arbitration courts (applications, complaints, appeals, claims, motions, plea agreements, etc.);
- documents for the collection of data and relevant information on contractors, employees and job candidates (questionnaires, tests, etc.);
- documents containing measures to protect the confidentiality of the information constituting a trade secret (Regulation on trade secret, list of the basic information of a confidential nature, agreements or contractual obligation not to disclose proprietary and trade secrets, etc.);
- Documents for the registration of intellectual property rights (patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, etc.).
4. Representation and protection of interests of individuals and legal entities:
5. Services in the sphere of state registration:
- Registration of rights to immovable property and transactions with it;
- Registration of intellectual property rights;
- Registration of enterprises.