Technical services, surveillance
Advances in CCTV technology are turning the video surveillance into one of the most valuable loss prevention, safety/security and management tools available today. Retailers use CCTV to monitor for shoplifters and dishonest employees, compile recorded evidence against bogus accident claims and monitor merchandising displays in stores that may be hundreds of miles away. Manufacturers, governments, hospitals and universities use CCTV to identify visitors and employees, monitor hazardous work areas, thwart theft and ensure the security of their premises and parking facilities.
CCTV can help you:
- Monitor your premises anytime from anywhere in the world using Internet, cellular phone, handheld wireless devices or the ordinary phone lines
- Digitally observe and record any event
- Monitor and control all electronic systems and machines, e.g. point of sale, lights, doors, alarms
- Investigate incidents, retrieve and playback events by any time, date or location
- Perform virtual patrols from anywhere using the Internet
- Intervene and assist in real time when an event occurs
- Provide 24/7 protection for your facility
- Reduce Employee turnover by providing a safe environment
- Reduce shrinkage and employee theft
- Enhance physical security effectiveness
- Deter crime and fraud
- Reduce liability insurance
- Protect your physical assets
- Improve management control
- Digital video recording with virtually unlimited storage capabilities
- Remote control of PTZ cameras using software or controller keyboards
- Advanced dome cameras featuring programmable pan, zoom, tilt actions
- Multiple users can simultaneously access the same site for live and/or recorded video User-definable recording schedules
- Images can be displayed in multiple-picture screen formats
- Intelligent motion detection with programmable areas and real time motion sensitivity
- Quick and easy playback of recorded video
- Rapid search by time/date for the following events: camera, session, system, maintenance, input, output, video-loss, motion detection and recorded data.
- Virtual tours from your home or office via Internet
- Video enhancement capabilities for examining incidents with scientific accuracy
- Complete integration with all electronic systems in your facility including alarms, microphones or access control
- Integration with our Central Monitoring services
- Power loss protection
- Data recording of ATM and POS transactions
An investment in video security systems has been shown to result in a return on investment in just 12 to 18 months
In addition, an investment in a CCTV system can reduce your liability insurance and is 100% tax-deductible. From a simple 4-camera system to the most complex 21st century network, TopGuard will design a fully customized system to suit your unique requirements, within your financial objectives. TopGuard uses only the latest digital technologies, and we stand behind our systems with training, repairs, maintenance and ongoing customer support. When you need to adapt your system as your needs change, TopGuard CCTV systems are upgradeable, saving you unnecessary expenditures on new equipment. TopGuard offers the latest features available in digital video security technology allowing you obtain maximum value-added from your system:
The security company TopGuard carries out design, installation, service and start-up - adjustment of the following video surveillance systems: surveillance cameras, dashboard cameras, video on-door speakerphones, squarer video recorders, video recorders, video monitors, and also auxiliary security devices: video printers, boosters.
Access control systems
The access control system designation is to restrict and permit entrance to rooms, buildings and the territory of protected object. The main components of the access control system are digital access badges which are given to employees of the protected object and readers installed at the entrance of the protected room which distinguishes the code of access which has been encoded in the badge. If the system allows access, additional devices of access are involved: turnstile, electronic lock, etc. If the system doesn't allow access, the alarm system turns on and devices of access are blocked.
The security company TopGuard carries out design, installation and further service of such monitoring systems of access: turnstiles, on-door speakerphones, intercoms, etc.
Security alarm system
Complex security alarm system is designed for early warning of the fact of unauthorized access (security alarm).
The alarm system can work independently, notifying local guards of the object of unauthorized access (eg office building, cottage village, residential condominium, etc.), or with a connection to the TopGuard central alarm monitoring room (signal goes to our central control, the operator sends a fast response group to an object). Security alarm system can also be integrated into a more complex system combining building security and engineering systems, providing accurate address information on general security: intrusion alarm system, firefighting, smoke, access monitoring and control.
The company TopGuard is engaged in the design, installation and servicing of security alarm systems: centralized control equipment, burglar / intrusion alarm equipment for collecting and processing information from sensors (alarm control devices), sensor devices - glass break detectors, door opener sensors, volume sensors, connection to central monitoring room.